North America, 18th century. Amid the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the colonies.
After a dangerous mission goes tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and to ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Become the Ultimate Assassin Hunter
Experience the Assassin’s Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never-before-seen skills and weapons.
- Equip Shay’s deadly air rifle for both short- and long-range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized grenades.
- Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced Eagle Vision. Use Eagle Vision to constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowd.
Slowly Descend Into Darkness
Witness Shay’s transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience firsthand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
New and Improved Naval Gameplay
Cast off in your ship, the Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America’s river valleys. Assassin’s Creed Rogue builds on the award-winning naval experience from Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag with all-new gameplay, including:
- New enemy tactics. Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
- New weapons, such as burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire to burn enemy ships, and the Puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine gun–like fire.
- An arctic world full of possibilities. Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs for cover during naval battles.
Vast and Diverse Open World to Explore
Shay’s story will allow you to explore three unique environments.
- North Atlantic Ocean: Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground.
- River Valley: A large hybrid setting of the American frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration.
- New York City: One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
Pre-order now for free in-game content
1. The Siege of Fort de Sable: Continue the battle at sea with this bonus fort-raiding mission set in the unexplored North Atlantic territory of the New World.
2. The Explorer Pack: Exclusive collection of weapons and items to ensure safe passage across unexplored and dangerous territories.
Please note: Completion of the Siege of Fort de Sable is required in order to generate and unlock the chest that contains all items in the Explorer packSystem Requirements
Supported 64-Bit OS: Windows 7 SP1 x64 / Windows 8 x64 Windows 8.1 x64
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 or 2.6 GHz AMD Athlon II X4 620 (2.5 GHz Intel Core™ i5-2400S or 3.3 GHz AMD FX-6100 or better recommended)
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB or greater recommended)
Video Card: 1 GB DirectX 11–compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)*
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)
Hard Drive: 11.4 GB available storage
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Tobii EyeX Controller, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon HD 5670 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / 500 / 600 / 700 / 900 / TITAN series, Intel HD Graphics 4600 / 5200
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not officially supported. For the most up-to-date requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at support.ubi.com.
Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems only.
2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: