The expansion also continues cross-platform gameplay between the Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Playstation 4 systems.
- All the hallmarks of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, including genre-leading graphics and real-time cut scenes, an all-new soundtrack, and an immersive story experience
- Level Cap increased from 50 to 60
- Dark Knight (Tank) - Wields a two-handed greatsword and the power of darkness to deal damage to their foes
- Astrologian (Healer) - Uses a star globe to call on the powers of the stars to heal allies and a divining deck to support party members
- Machinist (DPS) - Deals damage from afar by using a combination of firearms and mechanical turrets that can be deployed on the battlefield
New City-State: Ishgard
New Beast Tribes and Primal Foes: Players will encounter the Vanu Vanu and their primal, Bismark, as well as the Gnath, and their elder primal Ravana, allowing players to form new allegiances
Flying mounts: Accompanying the vast new areas that feature floating islands are flying mounts for players to pilot such as the flying black chocobo and single-rider airships
New gear, recipes and much, much more
- In-game Flying Griffin Mount: Take to the skies and fly through the clouds on the back of the majestic griffin.
- Dark Knight Cecil-themed Baron Helm: Relive the magic of FINAL FANTASY IV with this specially designed headgear exclusive to the Collector’s Edition
- Wind-up Kain Minion: Summon a clockwork rendition of Kain Highwind, legendary dragoon from the mythical kingdom of Baron
Notice: This product is not compatible with the Steam version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. If you’ve purchased FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Steam, then you must also purchase FFXIV: Heavensward on Steam to upgrade your existing account.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
OS: Windows 7 64 bit
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: