The previously sealed gates to Ishgard open to the inhabitants of Eorzea as the Dragonsong War worsens. This bloody thousand-year conflict between the dragoons of Ishgard and the sentient dragons of Dravania seeks the support of new adventurers to bring an end to the struggle. Heavensward will expand the playable area of the game into additional parts of Eorzea, beyond the Coerthas Central Highlands and in to the skies above the Sea of Clouds and the floating landmasses therein.
- Increased level cap from 50 to 60
- Dark Knight: Tank - Wields a two-handed greatsword and the power of darkness to deal damage to their foes
- Astrologian: Healer - Tap the power of the stars to cast potent healing magicks, while drawing energies from constellation-based divining cards to support your party.
- Machinist: DPS - Deal damage from afar using a combination of firearms enhanced with various attachments, and mechanical turrets deployed on the battlefield.
- New Race: The Au Ra
- New City-State: Ishgard
- New Primals Bismarck and Ravana
- Flying Mounts!
Notice: This product is not compatible with the Steam version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. If you’ve purchased FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Steam, then you must also purchase FFXIV: Heavensward on Steam to upgrade your existing account.
OS: Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
OS: Windows 7 64 bit
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: